$28.00 – $30.00
Next to the Arch, the Bevo Mill might be one of the most iconic structures in St. Louis, and certainly represents its storied past. The mill was built by August Busch Sr. in 1916 and has stood tall ever since. The Busch family’s influence didn’t stop there, as the name “Bevo” is derived from the Bohemian word for beer. And if there’s one thing St. Louis knows well, it’s definitely beer.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping