24 Sep You Can (Finally) Schedule Posts on Instagram
It’s always been a pain to schedule posts on Instagram. Instagram’s API restrictions on third-party tools have made it necessary to use paid alternative methods – until now. Now you can rejoice and post easily to Instagram via Facebook Creator Studio for free!
Other third-party posting apps have worked, but with limitations. For example, some don’t allow users to post carousel images and polls. Creator Studio allows more control and access to all of Instagram’s usual features, and also allows you to view exactly what your posts will look like on your feed. And it’s free, unlike said apps.
Here’s how to do it.
- Go to Creator Studio and click the Instagram icon next to the Facebook icon at the top of the screen.
- Click “Connect to Instagram” and follow the instructions to link your Instagram Business account.
- Once your account is connected, click “Create Post” at the top left of the screen. Select Instagram Feed to post images. You can also schedule posts for IGTV, but scheduling stories are unavailable for now.
- Upload your image and add the caption. You will also be able to add emojis and location tags.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Publish button and set the date & time you want it to post using the scheduling tool.
There you have it! You’re now able to schedule all your posts on Instagram, as easy as that. Just don’t forget to keep up with your schedule.